Join us for Weaving Our Strengths
Our Annual Conference
A day-long conference of fellowship, inspiration, & skill-building to strengthen local churches’ efforts for the common good.
Saturday, September 29, 2018
Mercer Island Presbyterian Church | 3605 84th Ave. SE, Mercer Island 98040
For more information: (206) 204-3855 or email Ann
About the Weaving Our Strengths Conference
The Church Council of Greater Seattle’s fall conference, Weaving Our Strengths, is in its fifth year. It is a day-long conference of fellowship, inspiration, and skill-building to strengthen local churches efforts for the common good. It’s a great chance to connect across denominations, share best practices, foster spiritually-grounded action, and bring insights and opportunities back to your home congregation.
Here’s what attendees had to say about previous Weaving Our Strengths Conferences:
- Very insight-full; spirit of mutual encouragement
- Great – sharing ideas, getting ideas, networking
- Exceeded expectations! This was my first conference and I look forward to the next
- CCGS did a truly fine job of reflecting current, encompassing concerns. Do that again!
- I love how everything was so local. It made it feel like we could do everything that we heard about was actually possible. It felt tangible.
- Homey gathering of grassroots folks wanting to work with others towards greater peace and justice
- I especially appreciated the afternoon guided discussion tables so that after we have attended the outstanding workshops, we have a more intimate setting to reflect on and share where the Spirit guides us to imagine some creative solutions to issues of which we are aware!
- I experienced lots of energy – invigorated my local congregation involvement as well as ecumenical efforts.
We hope you can join us this year on September 29, 2018!
The Weaving Our Strengths Conference is the perfect place to showcase your dedication to the region. Through sponsorship, you can align your organization with the region’s Christian community for the common good. Our work bridges faith communities with partners from all sectors — business, non-profit, labor, and neighborhood organizations. Your financial sponsorship not only boosts the work of faith-based civic activism. It also tells local Christians that you are invested in their vitality.
Important conference sponsorship dates
- For inclusion on conference brochure: Friday, July 6, 2018
- For inclusion in all other available benefits: Monday, September 10, 2018
Email Ellen Finkelstein, Conference Manager, for more information.