Join us for Weaving Our Strengths
Our Annual Conference
A day-long conference of fellowship, inspiration, & skill-building to strengthen local churches’ efforts for the common good.
Saturday, September 29, 2018
Mercer Island Presbyterian Church | 3605 84th Ave. SE, Mercer Island 98040
For more information: (206) 204-3855 or email Ann
About the Weaving Our Strengths Conference
The Church Council of Greater Seattle’s fall conference, Weaving Our Strengths, is in its fifth year. It is a day-long conference of fellowship, inspiration, and skill-building to strengthen local churches efforts for the common good. It’s a great chance to connect across denominations, share best practices, foster spiritually-grounded action, and bring insights and opportunities back to your home congregation.
Here’s what attendees had to say about previous Weaving Our Strengths Conferences:
- Very insight-full; spirit of mutual encouragement
- Great – sharing ideas, getting ideas, networking
- Exceeded expectations! This was my first conference and I look forward to the next
- CCGS did a truly fine job of reflecting current, encompassing concerns. Do that again!
- I love how everything was so local. It made it feel like we could do everything that we heard about was actually possible. It felt tangible.
- Homey gathering of grassroots folks wanting to work with others towards greater peace and justice
- I especially appreciated the afternoon guided discussion tables so that after we have attended the outstanding workshops, we have a more intimate setting to reflect on and share where the Spirit guides us to imagine some creative solutions to issues of which we are aware!
- I experienced lots of energy – invigorated my local congregation involvement as well as ecumenical efforts.
We hope you can join us this year on September 29, 2018!