Deadline: May 14, 2021
Schedule: 12 hrs per week
Rate of pay: $21.00 per hour
This is a temporary part-time position, beginning May 28, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021.
The Accompaniment Associate will:
- Play a primary role in coordinating the behind-the-scenes of the CCGS Accompaniment Hotline and a supporting role in the ongoing development our Accompaniment program
- Play a vital role strengthening & building our Accompaniment program
- Be proficient in English and Spanish
- Be responsible for the essential tasks of connecting immigrant community members with accompaniment volunteers to support the requester in navigating various immigration-related systems
- Be comfortable in a role that is both administrative and relational in nature.
To apply please:
- Fill out the application (app. questions serve as substitute for cover letter).
- Attach a resume to your application, and include 2-3 references.
- Submit your application, resume, and references before the May 14th deadline.
May 14, 2021 – Applications due
May 17-19, 2021 – Applications Reviewed
May 19-28, 2021 – Interviews
May 28, 2021 – Start work
December 31, 2021 – End work
El acompañamiento es la práctica de caminar juntos (o virtualmente), a través de la vida diaria, y en momentos difíciles y de incertidumbre. Acompañando a nuestra gente en la lucha por la dignidad, respeto, y seguridad mientras navegan por sistemas profundamente rotos e inhumanos. Hacemos nuestro mejor esfuerzo para que la comunidad esté segura que aquí hay una comunidad aquí para ellos, que no están solas!
Since 2017, we have been continuously building and strengthening the CCGS Accompaniment Program, which has now reached at least 130 community members. As community use of our Accompaniment Hotline increases, we are building connections to community that in turn allow community members to connect, build their own relationship with Church Council, and collaborate together on many community projects. Collective power is our objective.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org