King County Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance Program is NOW ACCEPTING tenant registrations for tenants in King County who are in need of rental assistance.
To be eligible, a household, which is one or more individuals that reside in a rental housing unit, must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Households with income that does not exceed 50 percent of the area median income for the household size as determined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD); and
2. One or more individuals in the households has experienced a reduction in income, incurred significant costs, or experienced other financial hardship due to COVID-19; or
3. One or more individuals in the household can show a risk of becoming homeless or having housing instability based on:
4. A past due notice for rent or utilities, or an eviction notice.
5. Unsafe or unhealthy living conditions; or
6. Any other evidence of homelessness risk